Our COVID Safety guidelines are in conjunction with our Covid Policy
To ensure we keep everyone safe and provide the very best experience, we will work to implement a number of important measures to reassure and protect everyone at our events. At a minimum we'll work in accordance with advice and guidance from the Scottish and UK government and local authorities, and we will continually review this up to, and at the event.
At time of writing these measures are likely to include:
- A reduced capacity - to allow extra space in sessions and in case we need to implement social distancing.
- We may require participants to take Covid tests before and during the event.
- We will provide: hand sanitiser stations and ask the venue for an enhanced cleaning regime and to keep the venue ventilated
- Lunch will be grab and go rather than buffet.
- We will also be looking at ways we can provide activities, including some novel sessions in the outside spaces (something to consider when making a submission to speak!)
- We may require mask wearing indoors.
We'll update these details as we get closer to the event.
Last updated: Tuesday 1 March 2022