21 Sep 14:00 — 15:00
About the session
Because of the UK's cost of living crisis, more people need financial support and help with money and budgeting.
Dealing with money is stressful for many people, but what is it like for people with dyscalculia who struggle with numbers?
Jane and Laura will talk about what it’s like living with dyscalculia and using everyday services. They will:
- reflect on how dyscalculia impacts daily life
- show examples of content that causes problems for people with dyscalculia
- explain how to improve services for people who struggle with numbers
- An understanding of how numbers can present barriers for people.
- Practical design guidance.
- Knowledge to make your services more inclusive for people with dyscalculia and others who struggle with numbers.
- An understanding of how to design better services for everyone.
Inclusion, methods, accessibility, inclusivity, usability, product design, content, UX.