17 Sep 14:00 — 15:00
About the session
Short feedback cycles are ideal for improvement, but fast feedback is not a reality for many people in government.
When faced with obstacles, good intentions to check outcomes and correct course often fall by the wayside. Using the example of 18F cross-agency consultancy, this talk will show real mechanisms to clarify outcomes and identify metrics to guide impact that extends over years.
- Acknowledge the barriers to getting feedback on government services
- Make the case for feedback, even if it's over a long horizon
- See methods of identifying metrics, both thorough and lightweight
- Get ideas for how to maintain enthusiasm and hold yourselves to account
This session will be:
- Delivered: Hybrid
- Recorded: No
- Has a participant number cap: No
Themes: Metrics, Data, ROI, Measuring Impact, Transformation, Learning, Techniques